World Awakening Meditation Facilitator Training
WAM Support Team: Gandiva and Kali Ma
Next Facilitator Training Dates TBA
Cost: $20 per person
Saturday, October 22
9:00-10:30 am PT/12:00-1:30 pm ET/18:00-19:30 CET
Saturday, October 29
- Approval from Sat Shree to participate
- Active involvement with New Dharma for six months or longer
- A sincere desire to collaborate with the intention of the WAM, practice of the WAM with an established WAM Facilitator or Sat Shree,
- 21 consecutive days of practice for the meditation to stabilize in your system (this can be completed by the end of the training).
For questions or registration information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This training involves three parts to prepare you to host your own WAM group. Part 1 is a two-hour zoom session to review Sat Shree’s guidance on how to lead the WAM practice with others while being a pure channel. Part 2 involves three two-hour sessions where you and two other new facilitators each host the WAM with one other to become comfortable leading the steps. WAM support team members will guide your trio’s practice. Part 3 involves individual mentor support as you take the next steps to host the WAM for ongoing or new groups.
Note: Before leading a group, facilitators must have practiced the WAM for 21 consecutive days to allow the technique to become established in one’s system.
Part 1 – Hosting a WAM Group (Zoom Session)
We will cover the basics for you to be ready to host a WAM group. Please bring whatever questions that may be emerging for you! We will experience calling in the Sat Force and invoking the Hiranyagarbhaya mantra as well as review and dialogue about these aspects:
- Sat Shree’s guidelines for leading WAM groups
- Review of the WAM four steps and how to teach them to people who are new to the WAM
- Review a typical WAM gathering
- Next steps and Questions
- Planning for Part 2 – WAM Trio Practice
Part 2 – WAM Trio Practice
Sat Shree says what’s most important for new facilitators is to practice, practice, practice! Over time, as the hosting role becomes second nature to you, your Being will step forward more fully. Detailed guidelines will be provided to support you use the practice as a learning opportunity. Generally speaking, here’s what happens in the trio practice:
- You will host a one-hour WAM practice on Zoom for other facilitators.
- When it’s your turn, you will be the WAM host and send an invitation and Zoom link to the others. They will participate as if they were new to the WAM. You will have the opportunity to say why the WAM is important to you, teach the four steps, and then lead everyone in actually doing them.
- Afterward, everyone in the trio will have a chance to share reflections on the experience and what you all are learning about facilitating the WAM.
Part 3 – Mentor Support
You will be assigned a WAM Mentor for three months. The Mentor will be available to assist you think through any aspects of being a WAM facilitator—starting a new group, teaching new people, or meeting what comes up for you in the process. Your mentor will periodically ask you to record and share WAM gatherings that you lead and will provide reflection back to you.
Subscribe to the New Dharma Email Newsletter