Study Groups Facilitator Training
Initial Training for Facilitating Study Groups
Thank you for your interest in becoming a facilitator of a Global Group Study Group.
The Initial Training is for those who have completed the Global Training Program or have been sanctioned by Sat Shree to facilitate a study group, focusing on The Bhagavad Gita, The Bhagavad Gita Revealed or The Mother Book.
This training has two modules. Each module is listed below and the topics to be explored and discussed are outlined. Your participation and questions are always welcomed.
Your attendance at both meetings is strongly recommended. If you must miss one, please talk with the facilitators to see how that can be made-up.
This training is offered 2 or 3 times a year generally. Dates may vary according to other New Dharma programs and activities. Please click on schedule training to check the dates for the next training, or contact email@example.com for more information.
Training co-facilitated by Jaya (Amanda), Satyadevi (Annie), and Kalipriti (Ullrika)
The first module will include the following:
- Being a channel/instrument for the Divine
- Overview of possible book studies (The Bhagavad Gita, The Mother Book, The Bhagavad Gita Revealed)
- Responsibilities as a facilitator
- Power of commitment and intention
- Invoking Sat Shree and the Sat Force
- Beginning and ending with silence
- Creating the vessel and guidelines for study groups
- Letting people know about your group (your network, fliers, the ND website, Mighty Networks)
- Your Intention for the manifestation of your group
The second module will include the following:
- Preparing for facilitating a group
- Introductory emails/letters to participants
- Introduction to Sat Shree
- Possible meeting formats
- Clips of revelations and invitation of inquiry
- Facilitating the meeting
- Sharing vs conversations
- Facilitation on zoom
- Mentoring support