Discoveries with New Dharma
You are invited to share your experience with Sat Shree and New Dharma.
We are asking New Dharma participants to create a short 2-5 minute video describing how Sat Shree and New Dharma have impacted your life and your spiritual development. These videos will be uploaded to the New Dharma YouTube channel on the “Discoveries with New Dharma” playlist.
See the following video of Adipriti as an example
If you feel moved inside your heart and have something to share on a public forum, follow the guidelines below:
1. Some basics things you can talk about in your video:
- How did you meet Sat Shree?
- What was your experience of your first meeting?
- How has being with Sat Shree impacted your life?
2. Important instructions while recording a video:
- Introduce yourself by your first and last name at the beginning of the video.
- Create the video with any mobile device using a steady tripod or a solid support to keep the camera steady while you are recording.
- Please make sure you turn on the flight mode on your mobile device while recording. Any text or incoming call can disturb the recording.
- Please choose a quiet place with a nice background and good lighting.
- If you don’t have an external microphone, please stand or sit close to your device for the best audio quality.
3. After you complete your video:
- Save the file to your computer.
- Name the file with your first and last name.
- Drop your video file into the Box “Drag and Drop Files” area below the photo of Satyamayi and our lovely India participants.
- Be sure to click “Submit”
Please send any questions about this project to email@example.com
Subscribe to the New Dharma Email Newsletter