The Third Pillar Program: Requirements
- Prior participation in at least one retreat with Sat Shree (Silent Weekend, Sat Weekend, 6-Day, or 9-Day Retreat).
- An introductory call, if you have not had one. Learn about Introductory Calls
- Sat Shree may require an additional call with a mentor if he feels it is necessary for your participation.
- There are a limited number of spaces for this program. All applications are subject to approval by Sat Shree.
- Applications for Session 1, 2024 can be submitted until February 10, 2024.
- Applications will be reviewed by Sat Shree and program acceptances will be communicated in early February, 2024.
- Upon acceptance to the program, a $500 nonrefundable deposit is required to secure your participation. This should be received by New Dharma within two weeks of receiving your acceptance notification. If the deposit is not paid within this time, this will be considered a declining of the invitation, which will be offered to the next applicant who may be in line.
- If spaces remain open after the initial application process, additional applications will be invited.
“The Third Pillar program is actually a conclusion in many ways. It’s a post-graduate-post-graduate program, the purpose of which is to be a demonstration of what it is you are. To be the demonstration of what it is that is still yet emerging in you, and to break out of the shrouds in the process of doing so, with others in a conscious, intelligent, loving, purposeful fellowship. This will birth the new humanity. This is birthing the New Humanity.”
~Sat Shree, Third Pillar Session 3 Orientation, October 20, 2023
To cancel, please send an email to email@example.com
Representatives of New Dharma may at any time photograph, record and/or videotape satsangs, intensives, retreats, individual or small group meetings or other activities. Individual and small group meetings are shared for training purposes only and are not made public. However, New Dharma reserves the right to use any such photograph, recording or videotape in New Dharma publications, advertising, displays, and publicity materials or for teaching purposes without obtaining further consent from any program participant. Each program participant releases New Dharma and its representatives from any liability in connection with any such use of such photographs, recordings and/or videotapes.
Subscribe to the New Dharma Email Newsletter