The Third Pillar Program: Remote Option
Session 1: March 24 – May 4, 2024
Application is open until program start
Program fee: $700 USD / $600 USD (Monthly Giving Program Members)
Monthly Giving Donors
“When we talk of the Third Pillar, it’s not just this logistical positioning of birth and death and that-which-is-beyond-birth-and-death. It’s a quality of being that is able to be in all worlds – the death world, the life world, and that which is beyond both of those – that’s in a body. And even if you can’t do that in this life, let it now be the purpose of all your future lives. Let it now be the purpose of all your future lives to be able to bring this into its full expression. And you do this not just for your own individual spiritual benefit, but for the world.”
~Sat Shree, Third Pillar Satsang, Session 2, September 9, 2023
The Remote Program
For those who are called to participate in the transformative opportunity and transmission of the Third Pillar programs but are unable to join the programs in person, a Remote Option is available. Remote participants will be able to view the satsangs and talks through Crowdcast and participate in the meditations on Zoom; however, personal interactions, small group participation and meditation and group facilitation opportunities will not be available online. To receive the full impact and opportunity of the Third Pillar programs, participants are encouraged to attend in person in Washoe Valley, if at all possible.
About the Remote Option
Included in the Remote Option:
- Daily morning and evening meditations led by facilitators through Zoom
- Morning meditations with Sat Shree (Monday and Thursday) through Zoom
- Orientation and Completion sessions with Sat Shree and the Core Team through Crowdcast
- The Third Pillar satsang(s) with Sat Shree through Crowdcast
- Satsangs produced by Third Pillar participants through Zoom
- Access to the Mighty Networks course which includes program resources, transcripts and replays
Not included in the Remote Option:
- Small groups
- Zoom participation, other than in meditations and participant satsangs (the remote option is broadcasted through crowdcast)
- Any interactions with Sat Shree, such as in satsangs, small groups, Orientation or Completion sessions
- The 6-Day retreat, which occurs during the Third Pillar program (April 18-23, 2023). Remote participants may register for the 6-Day Retreat separately at a discounted rate when they register for the Remote Option.
Remote Option Prerequisites:
- Prior participation in at least one retreat with Sat Shree (Sat Weekend, 6-Day, or 9-Day Retreat).
- An introductory call, if you have not had one.
- Learn about Introductory Calls
- Sat Shree may require an additional call with a mentor if he feels it is necessary for your participation.
Due to the nature of the Third Pillar Program, we are unable to provide a schedule until most likely a few weeks before the program starts. Until then you may refer to the structure from the previous Session 3 in 2023.
It shows the basic structure with daily morning and evening meditations, weekend satsangs, silent days, a 6-day retreat, and weekly small groups and WAM sessions. The program components are subject to change but the program structure and timings will likely be similar.
Please note that house meetings, any extra satsangs/events, social gatherings, and preparatory meetings for events/presentations, are not included in the schedule. They are part of the program and scheduled by individuals or Sat Shree as part of a floating portion of the schedule.
If you have any questions about the schedule or program, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the members of the Third Pillar Core Team:
To cancel, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Representatives of New Dharma may at any time photograph, record and/or videotape satsangs, intensives, retreats, individual or small group meetings or other activities. Individual and small group meetings are shared for training purposes only and are not made public. However, New Dharma reserves the right to use any such photograph, recording or videotape in New Dharma publications, advertising, displays, and publicity materials or for teaching purposes without obtaining further consent from any program participant. Each program participant releases New Dharma and its representatives from any liability in connection with any such use of such photographs, recordings and/or videotapes.
Subscribe to the New Dharma Email Newsletter