The Third Pillar Program: What's Included?
Program fee includes*:
- Retreat fees are per session and include: program fee, lodging (shared), bed, shared bath, kitchen, laundry facilities, household cleaning supplies, utilities and WIFI.
- Program includes: Twice-daily meditations, morning meditations with Sat Shree (Monday and Thursday), 6-Day Retreat, The Third Pillar satsangs, World Awakening Meditations, small groups. The program also includes group activities such as house satsangs, group seva projects, shared meals and fellowship activities. These activities are subject to change as the program schedule will be adapted to each group of participants.
- Program fee DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, personal toiletries, insurance of any kind, and any transportation.
- Transportation to and from the program is NOT INCLUDED, but if you are flying into Reno you may request a ride by emailing Natalie Jones at email@example.com
* Fees are for the 6-week session. The cost is $2,900 per session (including deposit).
Payments plans are available to distribute the costs over/up to six months. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Upon acceptance to the program, a $500 deposit is required to hold your space.
To cancel, please send an email to email@example.com
Representatives of New Dharma may at any time photograph, record and/or videotape satsangs, intensives, retreats, individual or small group meetings or other activities. Individual and small group meetings are shared for training purposes only and are not made public. However, New Dharma reserves the right to use any such photograph, recording or videotape in New Dharma publications, advertising, displays, and publicity materials or for teaching purposes without obtaining further consent from any program participant. Each program participant releases New Dharma and its representatives from any liability in connection with any such use of such photographs, recordings and/or videotapes.
Subscribe to the New Dharma Email Newsletter