Spiritual Enquiry Training
This November and December, New Dharma will be offering, for the first time, a new online course created by New Dharma member, Jason Tye.
This program has been created by Jason Tye as a gift to his beloved Sat Shree as a way to help and support his work and his participants into deeper and more ever more truthful explorations of their true selves. The opinions and ideas presented here are offered by Jason from his own spiritual journey and from his conclusions through the years of learning from his teacher Sat Shree.
Jason Tye (right) and his partner Ingo.
“You are all here to bring this energy into the world. I want you to further develop your skills in doing that. I have lined up this training with Jason because I believe this is exactly what you need to develop these skills.”
~ Sat Shree
Spiritual Enquiry is the ability to “Ask the Question” and to deeply and profoundly “Hear the Answer”. This training is for those who are wanting to deepen their skills to support Sat Shree’s work in holding space for others and it will give you the necessary skills in ways likely that you have not done before.
Spiritual Enquiry is a process to enable participants to get to “the truth” of themselves, their lives, their situation, their dharma, their ego, to the truth of themselves in this human experience. It’s a process that requires absolute bravery, courage, sometimes humility, an appetite for discovery that leaves no stone unturned in seeking the truth of who and what we are. It can provide many “aha” moments all in the pursuit of knowing ourselves more greatly than you know yourself. This is the joy, love and truth of uncovering and understanding yourself
Spiritual Enquiry Training is to provide you with the skills to hold “Spiritual Enquiry” sessions and to support those participants getting deeper into their self-discovery. This is a deep and intensive training that will support you to hold a deeper space to support the work of Sat Shree. Maybe you have already competed the GTP training? This is the next step on the journey.
Spiritual Enquiry in its design is not interested in you staying still and stuck. It is not interested in you maintaining who you think you are. It is an embodied process that blends simple psychotherapeutic techniques, supported in an ethical framework to keep participants safe to give them a space to truly, deeply and profoundly explore. Skilled Spiritual Enquiry Facilitators hold a space of integrity, love, unconditional positive regard and no judgements so that the truth can unfold and evolve thus taking participants into greater and deeper understandings of their truth.
This training will give you the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to hold deeper and profound spaces and for you to feel “more in service” and “more effective” as you will be getting a full tool box to enable you to hold deep groups for profound realizations and in service to Sat Shree’s mission.
This online course includes:
- 3 online interactive zoom sessions per week over 7 weeks led by Jason Tye
(See Program Schedule)
These weekly sessions include exercises and practices related to specific topics.
- Weekly self/home study via pre-recordings by Jason Tye.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays at 11:00 am PT/8:00 pm CET, November 2, 3, 5; November 9, 10, 12; November 16, 17, 19; November 30, December 1, 3
- Monday and Tuesdays at 11:00 am PT/8:00 pm CET, November 23 & 24; December 7 & 8, and December 14 & 15
- Course materials including handouts and specific exercises and practices related to the weekly course work.
- Online inquiries and the opportunity to share one’s process throughout the program on the New Dharma app with course participants.
- Video replays and audio recordings will be available after each broadcast through the participants’ page. Participants will have permanent access.
- See Schedule for CET, UK, EDT and PDT
Spiritual Enquiry is the exploration of the bigger picture, the exploration of the truth. “Spiritual” to me means seeking the truth. That as a human “being” we seek the truth, the real truth. Of ourselves, of others, of everything around us, it is all an exploration of the truth.
Spiritual Enquiry is an elevated enquiry of you. Initially this journey is about identifying your true feelings and emotions. It is about being able to work through those feelings. The next evolution of that process, is to elevate from ‘the story’ or ‘the conversation’ and to look at what is going on from a place of non-attachment and from a non-emotional place.
Spiritual Enquiry is a process to enable participants to get to “the truth” of themselves, their lives, their situation, their dharma, their ego to the truth of themselves in this human experience. It’s a process that requires absolute humility, courage, an appetite for discovery and to leave no stone unturned in seeking the truth of who and what we are. It will often be uncomfortable, frustrating, sometimes humiliating and all in the pursuit of knowing ourselves more greatly than we know ourselves from now on.
Spiritual Enquiry in a nutshell is a process of digging into yourself to uncover and realize the truth of who you are. In that truth is the Enlightenment.
Week 1: Begins on Monday, November 2, followed by Tuesday, and Thursday sessions.
During Weeks 2, 3, and 5, sessions will be held on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
During Weeks 4, 5, and 6, sessions will be held on Monday and Tuesday.
All sessions will be led by Jason Tye.
Program fee for the course is $1,250 US
Scholarships available. Contact Natalie at email@example.com
Stages of Enquiry / Levels of Experience
- Stage 1: Finding The Feelings & Expressing Them.
- Stage 2: Elevating from the Story. What’s going on here?
- Stage 3: Making sense of It All
- Stage 4: Bringing Healing > Solutions & Acceptance
- Stage 5: Self Realisation – seeing the real truth.
- Stage 6: Holding Spiritual Enquiry
- Stage 7: Closing and Training Feedback
Stage 1: Finding The Feelings & Expressing Them
- Bhagavad Gita Revealed by Sat Shree. Pick a topic/paragraph. Read, and open.
- Listening Skills (Appendix 2)
- Person Centered Therapy (Appendix 3)
- Using the Chakra System as a way to uncover different positions and places to uncover more truths. (Appendix 4)
Stage 2: Elevating from the Story. What’s going on here?
- Client Reflection Template – What’s really going on here? (Appendix 5)
- Questioning and exploring techniques.
- In this section we will present the template or idea, together with questions and answers and exercises and practice of the topic.
Stage 3: Making Sense of It All
- Transactional Analysis (Appendix 6)
- Psychodynamic (Appendix 7)
- Transpersonal (Appendix 8)
- Gestalt (Appendix 9)
Stage 4: Solutions & Acceptance
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy techniques
- Process of transition (Appendix 10)
Stage 5: Self Realization – seeing the real truth
- Final stage of Gestalt.
- Being A Facilitator of Spiritual Enquiry
- What’s required? Review the Method.
- Behaviors – Person Centered Approach
- Ethical Framework
Stage 6: Holding a Spiritual Enquiry Session
- Hold a Spiritual Enquiry Session
- Introduce Interpersonal Process Recall (IPR)
Stage 7: Closing & Training Feedback
- Personal Reflection Exercises
- Feedback & Closure
Representatives of New Dharma may at any time photograph, record and/or videotape satsangs, intensives, retreats, individual or small group meetings or other activities. Individual and small group meetings are shared for training purposes only and are not made public. However, New Dharma reserves the right to use any such photograph, recording or videotape in New Dharma publications, advertising, displays, and publicity materials or for teaching purposes without obtaining further consent from any program participant. Each program participant releases New Dharma and its representatives from any liability in connection with any such use of such photographs, recordings and/or videotapes.
Subscribe to the New Dharma Email Newsletter