2023 India Retreat with Sat Shree
Retreat dates: January 25-February 25, 2023
Required dates of attendance: January 22-February 27, 2023
Program fee: $2,500
(January 22-February 27)
Program fee includes shared lodging, transportation to and from the airport, all program activities, completion gathering. Food, meals and other expenses are not included.
Extended stay (February 27-March 15):
$20/day or $250 for total period
Between February 27-March 15 a light program will be held by trainers and facilitators sanctioned by Sat Shree for integration of the retreat.
A limited number of scholarships will be available for those with financial need. Please fill the section on scholarship in the application.
Sat Shree will be offering a 30-day retreat in Tiruvannamalai India in 2023 for those who are called to a deeper dive into the integration and embodiment of the eternal reality that can be found at the foot of mount Arunachala in Tiruvannamalai, India. This retreat is an opportunity to be with Sat Shree physically in the company of committed seekers in the unique atmosphere and sacred setting of this part of southern India.
This retreat will be an immersion in the primal Presence of the Sat and the transformative power of mount Arunachala and Ramana Maharshi. Arunachala is a pilgrimage site for thousands who come each full moon to be in its atmosphere.
Sat Shree’s intention for this retreat is for participants to join him in a deeper surrendering to the will of the Supreme Being so that it may manifest during this time of transition.
Participants who have participated in the Global Training Program may also be invited to facilitate groups, meditations, and hold seva positions.
- Minimum 1 year with Sat Shree and participation in at least one retreat with Sat Shree (Silent Weekend, Sat Weekend, 6-Day, or 9-Day retreat).
- An introductory call is required if you have not had one.
- Sat Shree may require an additional call with a mentor if he feels necessary.
- All applications will be reviewed and approved by Sat Shree.
- Once accepted in the program, participation in the full program is required. Exceptions only with Sat Shree or designated trainer’s approval.
- Application deadline: December 14, 2022
- Scholarships application: December 10, 2022
- All applications will be reviewed and approved by Sat Shree. Note of approval will be sent by December 19, 2022
- Upon approval of application full payment for the program ($2,500) or a non-refundable deposit ($500) will be required by December 20, 2022
- Final payment: January 5, 2023
- Payment plan: a payment plan can be made for those in need
The 2023 30-day India Program includes the following:
- Daily meditations, satsangs, intensives, a 3-day Sat Weekend, small groups and an end of program gathering.
To cancel, please send an email to email@example.com
Representatives of New Dharma may at any time photograph, record and/or videotape satsangs, intensives, retreats, individual or small group meetings or other activities. Individual and small group meetings are shared for training purposes only and are not made public. However, New Dharma reserves the right to use any such photograph, recording or videotape in New Dharma publications, advertising, displays, and publicity materials or for teaching purposes without obtaining further consent from any program participant. Each program participant releases New Dharma and its representatives from any liability in connection with any such use of such photographs, recordings and/or videotapes.
Subscribe to the New Dharma Email Newsletter