Gita Course Online
In this online course, Sat Shree will teach how the truest response to times of peril is to realize one’s full potential as a spiritual being and take up this responsibility of re-establishing dharma.
Sat Shree will reveal how the extraordinary demands of our time call for an extraordinary response: to reach beyond our limitations and preconceived ideas of what is possible for each of us and aspire to become Krishna ourselves, to the fullest extent we are capable of in this life.
This online course includes:
- Six live 2-hour revelations with Sat Shree, interactive with trainers and participants, including Sat Shree’s responses to hot seat questions.
- Four inquiry small groups led by New Dharma Trainers .
- Online inquiries and the opportunity to share one’s process throughout the program on the New Dharma app with course participants.
- Access to the latest edits from the manuscript of Sat Shree’s forthcoming second book, including new material added to the original revelations.
- Video replays and audio recordings will be available after each broadcast through the participants page. Participants will have permanent access.
Representatives of New Dharma may at any time photograph, record and/or videotape satsangs, intensives, retreats, individual or small group meetings or other activities. Individual and small group meetings are shared for training purposes only and are not made public. However, New Dharma reserves the right to use any such photograph, recording or videotape in New Dharma publications, advertising, displays, and publicity materials or for teaching purposes without obtaining further consent from any program participant. Each program participant releases New Dharma and its representatives from any liability in connection with any such use of such photographs, recordings and/or videotapes.
Subscribe to the New Dharma Email Newsletter