2020 India Retreat - Participant
Sat Shree’s intention for the India Retreat 2020 is for participants to deepen their ability to stand alone with God and Truth. This program is more than coming to India to be with Sat Shree, it is an opportunity for participants to come to greater authority to the next level of their own spiritual development. The retreat includes daily meditations, satsangs, small group participation, public talks, an intensive, a SAT weekend, and end of program gathering.
You may select one or both sessions but only a limited number of individuals will be selected for both sessions.
- Session 1: December 29, 2019 – January 24, 2020 (CLOSED)
- Session 2: January 29 – February 26, 2020
Each Session begins at 7 pm on the first day and ends at 7:30 am on the final day.
- Coaching Call (you must have completed the Coaching Call before submitting your application)
- Attendance at a 4-, 6- or 9-day retreat, and/or
- Approval by Sat Shree
$1,450 WV Resident
$1,000 Commuter (arrange your own accommodations)
Retreat fees are per session and include:
- Program fee, lodging (shared)*, bed, clothing storage, shared bath, kitchen, laundry facilities, basic household cleaning supplies, utilities.
- Transport to and from the Chennai airport.
- Programs including daily meditations and satsangs, public talks, small groups, intensives, and other events.
* A limited number of single rooms are available for an additional fee of $300.
Retreat fee DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, personal toiletries, insurance of any kind, or local transport.
Subscribe to the New Dharma Email Newsletter