2020 Hawaiian Cruise Retreat
Secure your spot now by registering for as low as a $75 deposit.
Click below to register:
15 days at Sea with Sat Shree
October 24-November 8, 2020
Sat Shree invites you to join him on a unique, 15-day open ocean retreat, a transformative experience on a roundtrip cruise to the Hawaiian Islands.
The Ruby Princess cruise ship will depart from San Francisco on October 24, 2020, cruise to Hawaii and return to San Francisco on November 8, 2020.
This “immersion” retreat will include two 5-day at sea programs. One going to Hawaii and one returning to San Francisco. There will also be a modified 4-day program while touring the islands. Daily meditations, small group inquiries and evening talks will also be part of the onboard retreat. Participants are required to commit to the completion of the entire program.
To attend this retreat you must have a:
- a coaching call
- have attended a SAT Weekend or a 4-, 6- or 9-day retreat in person or remotely
- or be approved by Sat Shree
All participants are required to commit to the completion of the entire program.
Spouses and children are welcome to attend the cruise without participating in the New Dharma program.
What are the prices?
$500 (entire program) payable to New Dharma ($75 nonrefundable deposit required).
CABINS & MEALS:
Payable directly to Princess Cruise Line
Cabin Options include:
Interior Cabin: $1,869 Double Occupancy / $3,738 Single Occupancy
Obstructed Ocean View: $2,207 Double Occupancy / $4,414 Single Occupancy
Ocean View: $2,607 Double Occupancy / $5,214 Single Occupancy
Prices include lodging and all meals. Transportation to and from San Francisco is not included.Transportation arrangements must be made separately
How do I book my cabin?
Our Princess Cruises booking agent, Larry Kramer, will explain all specials to you. (on board credits, etc.).
A 10% deposit is needed to Princess Cruises to secure your lodging. Princes Cruises offers an interest-free payment plan. Please discuss this with Larry when booking your cabin.
To book your cabin, please contact Larry Kramer at Princess Cruises:
Larry Kramer, Cruise Vacation Planner
Direct: 1-800-901-1172 ext. 21730
You will need the following information for your booking:
- Ship Ruby Princess
- Group Number – TN2
- Voyage Code – R036
- Your name/names as they appear on your passports (first, middle and last)
- Birth dates for all passengers
- Phone numbers, mailing addresses, and email addresses for all persons who do not have Captain’s Circle member numbers — ask Larry about the referral rewards program before making a reservation.
- Preferred bed configuration (queen vs. twin) for all staterooms – please note for cabins of 3 or more bed configuration may not allow a queen bed. Princess can provide specific bedding configuration details for each cabin as needed.
- Any Special Requirements you may have, including but not limited to: special dietary requests like food allergies and dietary restrictions (i.e., vegetarian, kosher, vegan, etc), and medical considerations (limited mobility, disabilities, persons with serious medical conditions or requiring specific assistances such as oxygen, dialysis, special medications (such as insulin), etc.)
What are the payment deadlines?
Final payments to both New Dharma and Princes cruises are due July 26, 2020.
What is the cruise schedule?
Sat, Oct 24 — Depart San Francisco
Sun, Oct 25 — At Sea
Mon, Oct 26 — At Sea
Tue, Oct 27 — At Sea
Wed, Oct 28 — At Sea
Thu, Oct 29 — Hilo, Hawaii
Fri, Oct 30 — Honolulu, Hawaii
Sat, Oct 31 — Kauai (Nawiliwili), Hawaii
Sun, Nov 1 — Maui (Lahaina), Hawaii
Mon, Nov 2 — At Sea
Tue, Nov 3 — At Sea
Wed, Nov 4 — At Sea
Thu, Nov 5 — At Sea
Fri, Nov 6 — Ensenada, Mexico
Sat, Nov 8 — Return San Francisco
What is the cancellation policy?
What is the Princess cruises cancellation policy?
*Prices and cabin availability are subject to change. Guarantees are made at the time of booking with Princess Cruise Line.